The Nissan Club banner

12061 - 12080 of 12108 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Had a Magnaflow 18114 muffler installed in place of the factory resonator. Sounds a little beefier but not too loud. Eibachs and SRI coming....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Uprev!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ooops... Sorry

Practically I only have AEM CAi, and the third cat deleted, but with the stock exhaust is difficult to have a better number. I think I'm going to 3" and then 2.25 on the final Y to mufflers.
Anyways, on the middle is where are the bigger gains and I can notice the car responds much better so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Dual post PLEASE DELETE]

·
Registered
194 Posts
I was necer good, I should change tires but I want to "enjoy" what I have until winter.
With rain I can't even thing in launching it because my tires are really bad. I have 215 17" and should go with a good set of 235.
In first it starts to loose traction at 4000rpm

Here's a video, I'm aware of my lack of driving skills, I'm still new with MT lol
"This was performed in a private closed road"

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
5,753 Posts
If you have money for the tune...you should invest in the HLSD, you'll hook like a biatch... In the meantime get some sticky (treadwear rating <320) summer HP tires...that'll help.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice, same diameter or underdrive pulley?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Installed injen sri and front eibach lowering springs (so far). Took for a cruise this evening. What a difference, 4 DOOR 350Z, good times.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Installed injen sri and front eibach lowering springs (so far). Took for a cruise this evening. What a difference, 4 DOOR 350Z, good times.
Great! How about scrapping underneath in speed bumps or highway "jumps"?
Definitely it drives way better, and rear is OK the way it is. Post pictures!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yesterday i've got a new y-pipe and catback, all is 0.5" bigger and I can definitely can tell that performance increased notoriously, it breaks traction easier than before (time for better tires).
All piping, oval section, mufflers and resonator's brand is Vibrant, stainless steel.
Sound is very quiet at highway speeds, very deep at lower RPM. Not loud at all under 3000RPM. Also no more scratching on the y-pipe (because of lowering springs). My best purchase so far.

Video's sound quality doesn't represent how nice it sounds in person:

Some pics:
20190802_155409.jpg
Screenshot_20190802-202346_QuickPic.jpg
Screenshot_20190803-170040_QuickPic.jpg
20190802_155432.jpg
20190802_155425.jpg
20190802_155416.jpg
20190802_201636.jpg
20190802_201624.jpg
20190802_201610.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yesterday i've got a new y-pipe and catback, all is 0.5" bigger and I can definitely can tell that performance increased notoriously, it breaks traction easier than before (time for better tires).
All piping, oval section, mufflers and resonator's brand is Vibrant, stainless steel.
Sound is very quiet at highway speeds, very deep at lower RPM. Not loud at all under 3000RPM. Also no more scratching on the y-pipe (because of lowering springs). My best purchase so far.

Video's sound quality doesn't represent how nice it sounds in person:

Some pics:
View attachment 99638 View attachment 99640 View attachment 99641 View attachment 99642 View attachment 99643 View attachment 99644 View attachment 99645 View attachment 99646 View attachment 99647
Nice setup!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
5,753 Posts
Nice! So was that a custom fab from the factory Y piece on back (ie new flex sections and some nice stainless pieces on back?)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice! So was that a custom fab from the factory Y piece on back (ie new flex sections and some nice stainless pieces on back?)
It is a completely new y-pipe and catback, I took the car just for the catback and fix the Y-pipe (leak because of too much scratching after the lowering springs), but he said that he was going to make a whole new y-pipe as well, with the oval section (that pieces are expensive on Amazon).
I can't describe how much I like it :), the quality of work he did is outstanding

·
Registered
89 Posts
It is a completely new y-pipe and catback, I took the car just for the catback and fix the Y-pipe (leak because of too much scratching after the lowering springs), but he said that he was going to make a whole new y-pipe as well, with the oval section (that pieces are expensive on Amazon).
I can't describe how much I like it :), the quality of work he did is outstanding
Looks really good under there! I put a magnaflow resonator in place of the factory one. Sounds great, but the quality of the magnaflow is very disappointing. No scraping at all and the ride actually improved over the factory se springs. I will try to post some pics soon.

12061 - 12080 of 12108 Posts