The Nissan Club banner

3081 - 3100 of 3741 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I was quoted 375 for new piping and MagnaFlow mufflers but I'm not sure what it will sound like but you can always add a resonator to quiet/calm it down
375 is really good if its catback. Since a pair of nice Magnaflow mufflers are already anywhere from 240-360ish without installation.

I'm looking for a cat back exhaust system.. I need to find some quotes locally before I decide to get the Stillen system.

I need stainless steel and mandrel bents though.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
375 is really good if its catback. Since a pair of nice Magnaflow mufflers are already anywhere from 240-360ish without installation.

I'm looking for a cat back exhaust system.. I need to find some quotes locally before I decide to get the Stillen system.

I need stainless steel and mandrel bents though.
That's the norm now a days... well I hope it is.

·
Registered
799 Posts
A few days ago got my 2nd new tire in under 12k miles due to a nail..

·
Registered
6,323 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
My car rides great with with the 20, Good Choice with the 18, I wich I bought the 18, reason is because it will look more sporty.
What kind of rims do you have?
20X8.5 concave Estrada. I want to drop about 1 1/2 but I'm afraid that's going to rub or have to make modifications
Hey are those the MGP caliper covers? I was really considering getting them to give my car a sporty look. I just thought that painting my calipers will look kind of dumb due to its small size.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
I haven't seen a Silver Altima here yet but mine is finally DONE, lip, eyelids, Wing. Thanks to lots of friends here that help get this done on my own, no body shop. Tomorrow wash and wax, with the Florida heat I'll loose about 40lbs. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dude where did u get that grill

·
Registered
89 Posts
I haven't seen a Silver Altima here yet but mine is finally DONE, lip, eyelids, Wing. Thanks to lots of friends here that help get this done on my own, no body shop. Tomorrow wash and wax, with the Florida heat I'll loose about 40lbs.
ing:
ing:
ing:
Dude where did u get that grill
The grill I got it off of eBay, I spend about $160.00 for both of them. And about 30 minutes to install, don't need to remove bumper which is a big plus..

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Took me a long time to post some pictures but here they are!
-Tinted Teana Tails
-After market spoiler
-6500k HIDs from TRS
- 12" Kenwood in the trunk
-Last, Got her nice and Clean!
This is only the beginning, there is of course more to come!
:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Installed a fake shark fin antenna for shits and giggles.

3081 - 3100 of 3741 Posts