The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i been looking around i think i have decided on my rims i went with the Konig Verdict 18" opal finish. I think this will look sweet on my car, the paint is a polished pewter. this is the price i got on them $2,160 with 245/45/18 dunlop tires.
is it a good price or i can find cheaper?
thanks for your help.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
same thing i said? they want me to pay like $240 each. how much do you think i should pay for them? i know this guy were i live he might give a good price but need to know what would be good price. he owns this shop and he owes me a couple of favors.
by the way nice ride thai

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
i dun think u should be paying that much for 18's...i wouldnt buy it if its past 1500, because u can get 19's or 20's for 2100 with tires...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
where can i find those same rims at a cheaper price? and pay around 1500 with tires or something that looks the same...by the way where did you guys get yours?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Do a search for your wheel @ Google . There was alot of hits [email protected]$750.00

·
Registered
69 Posts
For the set-up you want, tires.com (Discount Tire Direct) will charge you around $1,800 mounted and balanced with free shipping.

·
Registered
66 Posts
That seems kinda high. We paid $2070 for ROH Fury's 19x8 w/ 245/40/19's shipped. Ours would have been less, but we went with a more expensive tire.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks homies!!
what do you guys thinks of those rims, think they will look clean on my ride?

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
the verdicts are nice wheels...have u considered finding something with a lip??

·
cruiser
1,016 Posts
hm . .wonder where brendan's been. . . he has them on his car. i guess to some, they would want something no one has.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no one has them where iam from!:p just want to get the idea on how it will look on my ride i have an idea but just want to be sure.:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
anyone know where i can find this wheels besides speed and style web site and cheap too?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have also looked into this rims they do carry them for our car if i can find them and some shop will put them on my car i will get this instead size 19" but every where i go they tell me that 19' need 35 rubber when i want 40 or 45 they tell me they wont fit i did the search thing i read about the offset. dont know what the hell that is...offset? help me out guys
this are the rims
http://katanawheels.com/body_inspire.html

·
Banned
942 Posts
FOE20 said:
i been looking around i think i have decided on my rims i went with the Konig Verdict 18" opal finish. I think this will look sweet on my car, the paint is a polished pewter. this is the price i got on them $2,160 with 245/45/18 dunlop tires.
is it a good price or i can find cheaper?
thanks for your help.
with polished pewter, i would like to see more chrome on polished pewter...looks good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts