The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
*Horny Member*
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I take off my hubcaps? I will eventually get some rims, in like a month or so. I have all 4 hubcaps, but I don't like the way the car looks with them. Is if trashy if I take them off?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Is taking your hubcaps off supposed to tell everyone who sees your car, "I'm getting my rims soon." ?

I'd say don't do it--just keep your hubcaps on until the wheels arrive...don't you want your car to look good ALL the time?? Or do black steel wheels look better?

JMO

·
*Horny Member*
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just said that to let you know that I wouldn't be on steelies forever. Steelies look okay with black cars like that SSS BlueBird Article. And what rims am I getting? Check the sig.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
take the caps off.. spray paint the steelies White to match your car and you are set...

Now seriously... leave em on... if you are getting rims in a month, does it matter considering you only have a month.

·
Registered
443 Posts
AltimaSpeed120 said:
Is taking your hubcaps off supposed to tell everyone who sees your car, "I'm getting my rims soon." ?

I'd say don't do it--just keep your hubcaps on until the wheels arrive...don't you want your car to look good ALL the time?? Or do black steel wheels look better?

JMO
I agree....Leave them on....It's just for another month

·
Banned
1 Posts
just get some ricey chrome ones

or take one off, to match most of the other altys in the world besides those on here

just leave them on...its only another month

1 - 15 of 15 Posts