The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant find a pic of the stillen exhaust for an altima so if anyone has one ont heir altima posyt a pic please

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Tysaltima said:
i cant find a pic of the stillen exhaust for an altima so if anyone has one ont heir altima posyt a pic please
don't worry about it. It rusts after a little while. Not much to look at either. Also not worth the money. Just cause it's made by Stillen, oooooh. No reason to charge so much for it. Get somethin else, that won't rust

·
22,052 Posts
Nice try....

I have one, and have had it for over a year and a half. Not a drop of rust. It looks good. I like it better than the 5 inch ghetto pipes some people have.

It bolts right up...looks decent. The only drawback is that the tip is chrome, and the can is bare metal looking, so it looks like a tip added on to a stock muffler, but it's all good.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Peterson said:
Nice try....

I have one, and have had it for over a year and a half. Not a drop of rust.
Sorry, bro. That's just what i've heard from everyone that has them. Maybe you got lucky. I don't know.

Off Topic, Peterson, which transparent paint did you use for your tails. I did mine with the Folia tech paint, and it almost wasn't enough. Someone said Wal-Mart has another brand of it, but they don't. Haven't checked Lowes or Home Depot yet. Let me know.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
the stillen "muffler" looks like all the rest of their older mufflers. mine is fine. i heard a lot of east coast people have rust problems due to the salt on the road during the winter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts