The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
AIM: BaseballtoHeart
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the Vendor Sales Feed back forum also but thought it fit in here also... Back in the middle of May I ordered the iBi2 Kit and eyelids from Jeff (altima8) and didn't get them till late June, well I understood that cause they were in the process of moving the buisness and all and then when the kit and lids arrived there were two of the same eyelid, both driver side. I quickly PM'ed Jeff about it and he said that it had never happened before but in the moving process it could have so he would send a passenger one out to me asap (7-12 was when I PM'ed him about it) Now I still don't have the eyelid and my car is getting painted this week! I've tried PM'ing him but it says that he's not acceting PM's or he's not allowed to, so I e-mailed iBi and got no response.....which thats been weeks ago. What else can I do? I know Jeffs not a bad guy and has a good rep around here but how can I get my lid????? Any opinions?

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I should call him? I don't want to seem like I'm annoying him by calling....

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He didn't answer and I left a voice mail..... :-\

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
owned by Jeff.....thought he was a good guy....?

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
has anyone talked to him? I really need to know whats up with this eyelid!

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If anyone talks to him will you please ask him whats up? I can't get aholt of him.....

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Curt....I'm sooooooooo sorry man! You were right the eyelid totally slipped my mind because we were in a busy sort of "rush" week and since it wasn't an official "order" with the usual paperwork it totally got lost in the shuffle. :(

Also, for the past ten days or so I've been REALLLLLY sick...I'll spare you the details on that one because it involves stomach virus...so I haven't been checking email/voicemail etc.

The shop has also been giving me such a headache lately that I've sort of "not had my heart in it" lately, but that's no excuse...I feel really badly about this because you have been patient and very cool with me since the beginning. Let me know if there's ANYTHING (besides oral/anal sex) I can do for you to make it up to you, besides the obvious overnighting of your lid.

I have bunch ready, so I'll overnight it to you on Monday.

Which side did you get two of again?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts