The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you think about the stillen lip?

It might be kinda played on this website but actually (no one) has that shit if you really think about it.

It's not trendy like the aggressor(stuff that would be lame within 6 months) and shit like that.

you gotta admit, this is clean: looks better than a lot of kits avail for hondas...

http://www.altimas.net/cars/mlcfasi1.jpg

I'm thinkin' about gettin this front..fuck that moldin' shit....if no ones gonna make anymore front ends for our shit....i guess i'm gonna get it. I'll get rid of the bars on the factory air dam then open the grill like vsb and tman then add integra bumper lights...

What do you guys think???

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
Geez.. this front is played out in Miami..

There are 5 Alty's within 5 square blocks of my house that have the Stillen front.. including me.

That is four too many. I'm losing the front as soon as my new front bumper comes in.

I've also have had my stillen for over two years. Time for a change.

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
now thats fucked up but in atlanta where i live it's the total opposite. What front are you gettin?

·
10,560 Posts
I rarely EVER see a first gen alty with that lip unless it's at th emeets, hehe. Otherwise, i think it looks good on the car.

BTW, that's Orland0's sweet ride. Everything molded in. I wonder how it's doing now since the accident.

·
Screw slow...Drive fast
641 Posts
In this city I'm an outcast just owning a hooked up Nissan. So another altima with a Stillen lip isn't a problem here.

·
dirrTi...
264 Posts
there's a few altimas in my area with the lip, but seeing hooked up nissans, especially altimas, are so rare that another altima with the stillen front would still stand out. it all depends on how the rest of the car is which i think determines how tight it will look.

for example, take a look at piden's car...(mid-atlantic forum, peterson's post with pix from the meet) his car has the lip but it looks tight because the rest of his car is hot...except for that damn wing. :D

whereas my boyfriend and i saw a first gen the other day in fairfax with the lip too...but it wasn't painted to blend with the bumper correctly and it looked like it was on crooked...so it looked bad.

if i had enough money, i'd consider picking one up too...i was actually gonna get it when my car was in the shop for repairs after my accident a while back...but along with fucking with my damn paint stripes, the guy at the shop also convieniently forgot to order it for me...jerk. :mad:

·
Registered
382 Posts
HEY KEVYKEV YOU CAN GET IT IN OUR GROUP BUY RIGHT NOW WE NEED ONLY 2 MORE FIRST GEN PARTICIPANTS TO MAKE THE QUOTA AND PLACE THE ORDER PLEASE CHECK IT OUT OR EMAIL ME [email protected]

RESPECTFULLY
NEO
AKA
CEO

·
Banned
657 Posts
I have yet to see one in the upper midwest, I drive about 500 miles a week and have driven from top to bottom of MN, ND, and SD and yet to have seen another altima with a stillen lip, then again I still haven't seen any altimas around here with any body mods, only some lights and that's not clear just different colored bulbs. although I have been asked by some people and I just say I got it used, so I don't know, unless it's for a different car.

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
neo said:
HEY KEVYKEV YOU CAN GET IT IN OUR GROUP BUY RIGHT NOW WE NEED ONLY 2 MORE FIRST GEN PARTICIPANTS TO MAKE THE QUOTA AND PLACE THE ORDER PLEASE CHECK IT OUT OR EMAIL ME [email protected]

RESPECTFULLY
NEO
AKA
CEO
Sorry man but i'm buying it local. gotta be able to find 2 more people!

·
Made Man
1,701 Posts
I don't care how many people have it or not, I think is one of the worst lips I've seen. it looks like its for the 80s or somthin.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,716 Posts
The Stillen lip is OK I guess. I pondered getting it one day I was bored. :D But seriously I think it looks ok. The only thing I don't like about the lip is how it sits underneath the side marker the way it does. Oh and just FYI that's Tony Lau/1cleanaltimas car not Orlandos. This is:

Orlandos Car

This is Tony Laus

·
KUSTOM SOUNDS OWNER
262 Posts
i looked at all the other lips and i think the stillen lip is the most agressive lip.

·
Registered
377 Posts
kev your right nobody around here has the lip.. in fact aint to many people with altimas around here hooked up.. i personally hate the stillen lip nationwide (i.e. this board) the lip is overused, but i understand why.. there's not a whole lot else out there.

also kev.. hit me up.. what you done to the car lately? you got any new pics? did u get those rims? (send me a pm)

·
good one Fonzie
6,449 Posts
Chris said:
I rarely EVER see a first gen alty with that lip unless it's at th emeets, hehe. Otherwise, i think it looks good on the car.

BTW, that's Orland0's sweet ride. Everything molded in. I wonder how it's doing now since the accident.
that's 1clnaltima's car, not orlandos

anyway, I have it, and I've been to 2 meets out of state, and only seen it one other time and that was nismo101's car

1 - 20 of 20 Posts