The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Im gonna paint my snad colored 200 altima black, paint the inside black and red, get and x-plod head unit and sub amp and speakers (for color and medium good system) and get coilovers and lower it tint the windows 15%. But this is only look what can i do to the engine??? i dont wanna be a rice boy :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
right now its like a sandy beige color.......but ima paint it......what you think would look good? and i would just paint the exterior black....then the interior black and red

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey man what are you using to change the inside colors? let me know cause I'm tryin to do the same thing let me know how it can be done and how much it may cost thanx.

·
Registered
14 Posts
yo man what kind of paint? I going with leather seats. hey what about the steering wheel my altima interior is the same color.

·
Registered
14 Posts
what are you gonna spray it on (all the rubber and plastic parts. get back to me with the name of the paint it seems to be a fun project I guess

·
Registered
373 Posts
In my opinion I would say leave it the color it is. Work with what ya got. I've seen a hooked up 00 Alty in that color and it really looked nice. With the amount of money you spend on a paint job, you could do alot of other things. Plus it's a 2000, how bad could that paint be.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea the rubber and platic parts, the dash and the middle thing and the arm rest things and back of the rear view mirror

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yo dawg don't worry 'bout what other's say no offense (Hav) but I was in your same shoe man. whatever you do don't take it to Earl sheib I did and regret I did yo now I got this new paint in the house just waiting to find someone to do it thanks for the help did your friend paint his parts yet? how did they come out?

·
DJ QUIK
1,001 Posts
Black_Eagle said:
if i had bought the car i wouldnt need to paint the interior i would have gotten it in the color i wanted
oh, I see. Well you said you didnt want to be a rice boy, so instead of painting the interior(rather ricey) get it done at an upholstery shop.

·
Rollin'
1,388 Posts
Yeah, I wanted to get my interior done proffesionally, but that'd cost a lot wouldn't it? (new dash/upholstry/leather/etc...) and i'm doing the interior yellow/blue so i just bought the spray paint, it's a fun project, but yeah kinda ghetto i guess, it looks hella tight though:)... later i'm painting the exterior yellow and right now the interior is yellow and blue and the original tan/gold or whatever those color's are...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts