The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
4,020 Posts
I just looked up on Autozone and found an 02 for my 94 Altima for $39.99 - Bosch Direct Fit, or $17.99 for a universal Bosch.

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If its just the 2nd gens that are that expensive than I'm sellin my car and getting a first gen. I am gonna go to a nissan dealership and see if they have one in stock for around the same price or cheaper. I would rather have an oem one that is plug and play b/c I heard that the Bosch universal one you got to do something extra.

Anyway, I don't even know if either of them are defective and when I searched people said that the check engine light never lit up

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
jree said:
If its just the 2nd gens that are that expensive than I'm sellin my car and getting a first gen.
doesnt sound like a really logical thing to do over an O2 sensors :D. you can also rent the tool for free

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IgNiTe said:
doesnt sound like a really logical thing to do over an O2 sensors :D. you can also rent the tool for free
I know:D but 1st gens can be turboed easier. I don't wanna spend that much money on something that I don't know for sure is the problem. I also thought that it might be the Mass Air Flow sensor but I don't know how much thats gonna cost b/c autozone.com and discount auto parts doesn't have it listed.

My car just seems to be lacking the pep that it had and it stalled on me a couple of times. I've done alot for this tuneup so far:

Dist cap and rotor
Spark Plugs and wires
Oil change
Tranny flush
radiator flush
still waiting for my freakin JWT pop charger:angry2:
cleaned throttle body
fuel filter

I can't remeber what else I did but it just feels like I don't have any torque in my car what so ever. It doesn't feel like it starts pulling till about 20mph

1 - 14 of 14 Posts