The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
im boycotting the SouthEast forums, that bastard fucking raped all of our threads

im moving to MidAtlantic, whos with me

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
Siizzzoooo said:
im boycotting the SouthEast forums, that bastard fucking raped all of our threads

im moving to MidAtlantic, whos with me

aaawww poor baby. someone needs to get over it, obviously everyone else has. And you weren't important anyways.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and you are?

I don't know you, but what kind of thing is that to say? Just because you are a moderator doesn't make you anything special. If I took this comment the wrong way, then oops.

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
freshman, may I ask (dont' take this the wrong way cause we dont' want that now do we) why are you getting into this?

I never said a word about you, never have said a word about you, nothing. So why are you getting into this?

and I am special, cause my mommy tells me so.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm getting into it because Siizzzoooo is someone I know personally and you are taking shots at him now. I think what you did was stupid to come in a delete a month's worth of threads for your amusement. There were a couple of pictures and info I need from some of those. So at that point you made me mad, then to see you turn around and brag about it, then when someone gets mad you say things about him. You act like you are something special "greatest moderator" and take shots at him. You are nothing more than a regular member IMO and you never even post on the site anymore. Get over yourself.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts