The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember this nightmare I had when I was really young. My aunt used to live with us. She was a Horror movie buff. I woke up one night and went to the bathroom and her door was cracked. She was watching Nightmare on Elm Street. I sat on the floor and watched a bit of it. She got up to leave her room an I broke (took off running) to my room. I had Freddy nightmare when I went to sleep. I woke up scared, went back to sleep and the nightmare picked back up. This happened two more times. I was pretty anti-horror movies for a little while after that. I think I was like 8 or something because I remember the Fresh Prince Freddy Crouger song coming on the radio a few days after that happening and I was all freaked. :D

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
after watching a dr. who episode where this plant comes down from outer space. it's a parasitic plant that starts growing on people and kills them. i had a horrible nightmare from that. i still remember how i woke up; i had to sleep with a light on for a while after that.
another first nightmare i remember clearly was from gremlins. first time i saw that movie it scared the SHIT out of me.

i used to have MAAAD nightmares when i was little. night terrors, actually. i would literally wake up screaming. like really really terrifying. this happeded a lot until i got to be about 13 - 14. i don't know why. sometimes it still happens. i still have tons of dreams, tons. i dunno why. sometimes i think i have more than the average person. :confused:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
After my first car accident, I had nightmares about it for months. I could still see the dead lady lying there....no more comments about it, but I would get so scared and frustrated that the nightmares wouldn't go away. :(

·
Bone
1,418 Posts
Remember the show Mork & Mindy when Mork would telepathically speak with his elders? Everytime he did this they would show the 3 elders in the backround and mork in the forground....well., my nightmare was those three figures holding me hostage. They had a big mutha dog that would come out and they fed me to it...shit., i had that dream a buncha times.

I also remember staring at my stucko ceiling making out pictures like you would with clouds and all i'd see would be skulls.

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
I had a dream when I was 4 or 5 years old about being locked out of the house in the middle of the night with freaky wild animals coming down the street toward me. I'd always wake up right before they got to me. I think the dream was sparked by the book "Where the wild things are"

Demmy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts