The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what the deal with TSB's and dealers are? Everytime I call them about a TSB, they say they dont work on TSB and hang up. I am not asking to even fix it. I want to order the parts (and pay for it) so I can fix it. All they respond is that they can not order the parts. Why would Nissan publish these with part numbers when non one can get them?? Anybody know where I can order these parts from?

Patel

·
Be very afraid...
4,511 Posts
They get mad because people drive in there with TSB's printed off of the web and want them fixed as if they're recalls ... as in, the car may not even be exhibiting the problem but since there is a TSB people think their non-problem should be fixed anyway. Which makes it hard when there actually is a demonstrable problem with the car that fits the bill, but the service writer gets all indignant when you mention a TSB or throw your print-outs in front of them. If you're just wanting to order parts to fix them yourself, not even under warranty, then they shouldn't give you a hard time in any case. But maybe try it without mentioning a TSB.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
14,715 Posts
are you talking to the parts dude or service dude? try the parts dude and say, You want the parts to fix your car per the TSB and how much is it and when can they get it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.