The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
IRRESISTIBLE MEMBER
331 Posts
DO they make similiar side squirts? about how
much do they cause just the skirts not the entire kit, if got info let me know.:cool:

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
253 a set, i called not to long ago, call the nimber on the site, they still have them

·
TA boi
443 Posts
yeah.....I still wanna know if Erebuni discontinued the whole 905 kit or just parts of it. I tried calling them today but they're closed on weekends so I'm gonna try and call them tomorrow and see whatz the deal with the 905 kit and if they're gonna have any more kits available. I don't really wanna go through the trouble of molding sides and a back but if I have to, I will :)

·
BoOsTiN.....
1,397 Posts
The 905 was the one they discontinued. They still have the 257 but it's fiberglass though the other one was urethane. The 257 is the 1 that is on that 2-tone one. But that 2 tone pic doesn't do it any justice the sides and rear look good. I'm not really feeelin the front that much though. I have the back and i've gotten alot of compliments on it. If u guys really want the 905 then u can get a knock off kit they used to have it on importfan.com

·
Hiiiigh Rollin!
233 Posts
yeah im interested in the 905 kit too i really like the front lip be sure you respond cause others want to know bout whats going on!! thanks!!
-Jon

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
I don't understand this: they disontinued the 905??? That is the one that sells the most. Not many people buy the 257. The could have discontinued the 905 front, since most people buy the sides and rear, but what were they thinking?:rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts