The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Frogs are good.
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if any is everyone pushing for beats??

I got 1 12 Alpine type R powered by a 600 watt kenwood it beats pretty loud everyone else?

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
In my last car I had two 12" Infinity Perfects powered by a JBL BP1200.1 (putting out over 1400 watts).

That shit was insane! It was so fawcking loud and and the same time, incredibly clear and deep!

·
i run blogs.
2,391 Posts
whatever you do, dont buy kenwood subs.

i got 2 kenwood tornado 12"s in a ported bandpass powered by a 600w bazooka mono amp. it hits hard and sounds clear, but it could definately sound better for what it is.

im looking to get rid of this system and get 4 JL 10"s in a custom made box. it will own all. you fear.

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
I also had Infinity component speakers up front and Infinity 5x7s in the rear being powered by a ~450 watt MTX amp.
It was one killer system. The highs were so clear, voices sounded great and the bass was tight.

I miss it :(

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
system_V said:
whatever you do, dont buy kenwood subs.

i got 2 kenwood tornado 12"s in a ported bandpass powered by a 600w bazooka mono amp. it hits hard and sounds clear, but it could definately sound better for what it is.

im looking to get rid of this system and get 4 JL 10"s in a custom made box. it will own all. you fear.
Hell yeah! DO IT!! Kenwood = teh sux0rs

·
Frogs are good.
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i heard bad things loudness wise for kenwood subs, but my head and amp are kenwood and i couldnt be happier with them, thats why i went alpine sups, kenwood power

·
Nissan Pimp *stolen*
1,036 Posts
Dementia said:
hey I've got a great idea for ya... try asking in the audio forum.

Demmy
your signature preceeds you!

R

·
0 Posts
Dementia said:
hey I've got a great idea for ya... try asking in the audio forum.

Demmy
i wouldn't have put it in those words, but the thought was one and the same. you go, girl.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts