The Nissan Club banner

61 - 80 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2013 has just under 95,000 on it. Other than norMal maintenance it is solid. Knock on wood.

My 1998 Altima has 302,578 on the odo. 2 clutchs a lot of oil and filters and a few brakes pad and other minor thing going to her she is doing great. Again knock on wood...

·
Registered
10 Posts
101534 2013 Altima SV
New Rear Brake Pads
Replaced Driver's side door handle
Normal PMs on schedule

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Approaching 45k ..

·
Registered
7 Posts
This thread has made me feel better about my 2016 2.5 S purchase on Monday! Got about 29,500 on it from Hertz and was worrying about the CVT tran stories I've been reading. Really love the car and want to keep it a long time. Hoping to see more 2016 owners check in with their increasing successful mileage reports.

·
Registered
56 Posts
2013 with 67k, no problems, knock on wood. Just maintenance

·
Registered
3 Posts
2015 3.5 SL gets me to and from sales appointments FAST with a heavy load of brochures and samples in the trunk. Over 61,000 miles now. Second set of tires and changed the rear brakes with ceramic pads and slotted rotors, but those pads still had plenty of miles left.

·
Registered
13 Posts
2013 (bought Oct 12) with 77k as of Memorial Day. Will have to get new tires by end of summer. Other than the recalls and replacing a head light bulb at 70k, no problems.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
2014... 47000 .. need new tires soon as well.. looking at the continental dws 06 ... decent price for 225-45-19 size.

Reactions: lul-wut

·
Registered
448 Posts
2014... 47000 .. need new tires soon as well.. looking at the continental dws 06 ... decent price for 225-45-19 size.
19's always hit ya in the wallet when they come due! I'm over 40k now and gonna try to stretch the michelins I got until at least 50k if I can, then I'll be shopping as well...or maybe thinking about trying to find someone with newer factory takeoff's with newish tires :devil

How long you planning on keeping your Altima?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm at 35k and some change I'm due for tires as well just holding out to get rims at the same time. Looking to go to 18".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
19's always hit ya in the wallet when they come due! I'm over 40k now and gonna try to stretch the michelins I got until at least 50k if I can, then I'll be shopping as well...or maybe thinking about trying to find someone with newer factory takeoff's with newish tires :devil

How long you planning on keeping your Altima?
Most likely until I pay it off... so 2-3 more years. I bought it in Oct 2013 and I usually keep my cars 5ish yrs. so 2018-19.

·
Registered
822 Posts
73k - 2013

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wondering about the reports of getting new tires with 40-50k miles on them. I just replaced mine at near 78k because one had a nail stuck in it. Was planning to stretch to 80k and shouldn't have been a problem through the summer (still some tread there). Tires were original Continentals. Did I luck out or did you guys just drive them hard?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wondering about the reports of getting new tires with 40-50k miles on them. I just replaced mine at near 78k because one had a nail stuck in it. Was planning to stretch to 80k and shouldn't have been a problem through the summer (still some tread there). Tires were original Continentals. Did I luck out or did you guys just drive them hard?
I still have the factory contis on my 2013 with 69k miles, and they still have meat on them. I'll replace them before winter, but I's surprised how well they have worn. I'm guessing it has a lot to do with driving style (I'm pretty gentle, and do mostly highway).

61 - 80 of 121 Posts