The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys what mods should I add on my car? im thinking exhaust and black mags.. should I keep the same mags or switch them?

heres a vid of my car :) thanks guyssss

·
Registered
1 Posts
Black wheels on that grey looks awesome. I installed a Stillen splitter on the front end and added red caliper covers so far. Will drop the car 1.5" in the next week or so. Here is a picture of it today.

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
7,040 Posts
Maybe black out the window sill chrome? Looking fine.

·
Registered
2016 Maxima with muffler, resistor, and cat elimination and Flow master pipe.
3 Posts
Black wheels on that grey looks awesome. I installed a Stillen splitter on the front end and added red caliper covers so far. Will drop the car 1.5" in the next week or so. Here is a picture of it today.

View attachment 100821
Looks good. I powder coated my rims black, tinted head lights and tail lights, did a muffler elimination, resonator elimination, cat elimination and installed a Magnaflow pipe!! sounds amazing, I added a cold air intake and power chip, all together added about 100 HP!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Looks good. I powder coated my rims black, tinted head lights and tail lights, did a muffler elimination, resonator elimination, cat elimination and installed a Magnaflow pipe!! sounds amazing, I added a cold air intake and power chip, all together added about 100 HP!
Tell us about this "power chip" you installed.

·
Registered
2020 maxima S
2 Posts
just got rid of my 16 max and now got the 2020 max still deciding what to do with this car. I just added 35% all around and LED bulb in my license plate thats about it .... i left my Pirelli tires on my 16 max which im so pissed about FML

1 - 9 of 9 Posts