The Nissan Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

This is my first post. I hate the seats in my 2000 GXE. There's no lumbar support, and the seat is hurts after a long drive. My question is, what seats would be a bolt-in repleacement? I don't want to have to do any fancy modifications. Would 1st gen Altima SE seats fit? I parked next to one yesterday, and they looked much more comfortable than mine. Also, is there any difference in 2nd gen SE seats from mine? Are there any other seats they may be in a junkyard (Maxima, Sentra SE, 240SX, maybe 300ZX) that will fit?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Go with a bench seat. I got one out of a pick'em up truck.

My girl sits in the middle. It's sweeet.

·
Dog Days Are Over
394 Posts
malecky,
I would like to know the same thing. Check my post under 1st gen Alty seat. Most replies seem to think that the SE would be a drop in fit. I never got an answere about Maxima or Infinity seats fitting or not.

I, like you am suffering with the GXE seat in my 95. I'm really surprised that a 2000 seat would be bad. Iwould think that Nissan would have upgraded the basic seat by your model year.

I have had my drivers seat rebuilt at an upholstery shop, but so far that has not provided me with the relief I'm looking for. If I find something that works I will post to the group.

LG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.