aight, i have a 97 gxe 5spd. so far this is what i've done to my car:

-kyb gr2 struts/shocks
-Sprint 2" springs
-WAI
-Custom 2 1/4" piping w/magnaflow muffler
-Aramaki Race Wires 8mm
-NGK spark plugs
-B&M Short Shifter

Now, i guess you could say these are minor mods. Im going for the sleeper look and totally wanna build my engine to where eventulally i'll add some boost and squeeze.

I'm thinking of buying the header next to complete the exhaust system, or maybe get an ACT clutch or custom built one. What do you guys think i should do next??? Body kit, Rims, paint job, and interior will be the last things i do since i wanna build my engine up first.

·
You're my boy Blue!
1,325 Posts
you have a choice of a hostshot 4-2-1 header for low to mid range power, or the stillen 4-1 header for more top end power

the hotshot is 350 at SWA right now, can't remember the price for the stillen. i know its more than the hotshot.

i just got my hostshot this monday and i'm waiting for a good day to install

·
Registered
885 Posts
I've heard good and bad about both. Someone said that they had a problem with the stillen header rusting within a year (can't remember who). I think its personal preference as to where you want your power kind of like the eternal wai vs. cai question.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
get both. Thats what I'm gonna do as soon as I get my god damn income tax back. (I know I've been saying that for a while. Damn H&R block)

·
Registered
67 Posts
definetely go for both

·
Registered
67 Posts
the UD and stillen header that is

1 - 20 of 20 Posts