The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im going to be geting like 25-30 grand soon and im thinking of buying a new car.This is what im thinking right now i have a 1998 altima. I want to buy a new Altima,Maxima or if its not new im thinking of a GSX like a 98,99. Anyone have anyother cars they might think or this will be the daily driver but i want some balls in my new car so i can race if i want.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i have many stocks and bonds for the retirement so its a car that i kinda want house already have in like 10 years hahaha.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok I will say it again. I have many stocks and bonds for retirement. Its a car im looking to buy. I have a house but it will not be mine untill i pay the loan off in like ten years. Is that beter or do you want me to type it again.

·
Rollin'
1,388 Posts
if i had 25k cash in my pocket to spend on a car

i would go and buy a 97 240sx SE OR a 98 3000GT VR-4 OR if i wanted a NEW car i would get an '03 SE-R spec v, red......... probably:D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If it was a new car i wouldnt care about RWD or FWD i just want 240 or beter HP. If it was used im thinking AWD or RWD something that i can make fast i dont drive fare to work like 5 miles but i do get alot of kids trying to race and like everone eles i dont like to lose. oh 4DR or 2DR dont matter as long as it looks good.I do want 4 seats no 2 seaters

·
<for hire>
2,769 Posts
I've seen a few subaru imprezza ts awd's around recently.. and im starting to like those cars..

i'd defiently get awd... so much more fun...
talon/eclipse??

240sx with sr20det :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts