Nissan Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
*Horny Member*
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I shaved my head. Well not actually "shaved" but 3/8" cut all around. I've never had it that short. It took me a couple of days to get used to it, since I've always had a good ol' regular guy cut. I'm going to trim it every other week until I decide to let it grow again, probably in the winter....

How 'bout you?

·
Registered
443 Posts
I shaved it like 6 months ago. I'm so used to it now I keep it even in the winter. I dont have it shaved shaved. Just like really short hair.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
#3 on the top.
1/2 on the sides and back,
blended in..

square in the back.

and speaking of which.. I need a HC BADLY this week.

D

·
0 Posts
Being a chick... I don't shave my head, but I do have longer hair than most. Blonde hair down past my ass. (yes its natural) I just randomly pulled a hair and it measured 37". I've been growing it for 11 years.

Demmy

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
I get a regular. One and a half against the grain fade the neck. My hair is wavy and I've grown very attached to it so I hate having my hair really short.

·
Altimas favorite troll
269 Posts
I shave mine as well. I usually go with about 1/8" but sometimes I go with 1/4" It all depends on if I care what the wife thinks at the time I cut it. :D

·
See ya
2 Posts
get my hair cut religiously every 2 weeks........short on the sides, a little hairier on the top, and blond tips on the front.

·
Bboy Style
1,714 Posts
Back in HS, I was strictly baldeez (#.5, not skin)...then I used to get #1's on top with #.5 fades (and designs all over :D ). But now I've been growing it out. Every 3 weeks or so, I get a blow-out with a tape-up. That's right, a chink rockin' a fro! But I always have a cap over it anyways!

G

·
0 Posts
victor said:
#3 on the top.
1/2 on the sides and back,
blended in..

square in the back.

and speaking of which.. I need a HC BADLY this week.
lets see some pics

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
15 Participants
hawkeye
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing