The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
what???
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, what subs 12´s recomend for my amp?
right now im running 2 audiobahns 12´s aw1251t, these hit hard, but what subs you think will hit harder? right now i dont want to upgrade my amp. thks . ;)

·
Registered
692 Posts
how much u willin to spend? i could hook you up with some rockfords :)

my jbl 600.1 is pushin a jl 12" w3v2, and thats not bad. however sounds like u want ltos of bass, so two of those JL's would probably satisfy you. but i dunno if you would have enuff power for them.

·
what???
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yes i just have 600 watts :( ... im happy with my system right now, but these audibahns looks like are gonna crack, so i just sold them.
what model of rockfords are u talking, the 12´s with 400 rms?
i dont know if to get mtx 8000, kicker cvr12´s, infinitys, pioneer premiers, or just 2 15´s audiobahns but i think im gonna have problems with my trunk space.
thks.

btw, jl it´s too expensive...i just want to pay like 250-280 for the subs.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
how much for rf hx2?

·
Registered
692 Posts
ill look. we carry just about every rf woofer/amp from the punch and power series. we also carry infinity woofers if you are interested in that as well.

if u guys are interested in somthing please pm me with the model number to make things easier for me. thnx.

·
Registered
692 Posts
sorry about that just cleared it out.

anyways, 400 watt rms rockford subs we carry : P310"D2(dual 2 ohm) / D4(dual 4 ohm), or the P312D2 12" which has 500 watts rms.

these are massive subs though, like 25-30 lbs each, but they will POUND, and depending on which one will cost you around 140$ shipped, maybe less.

we do not stock infinty 1230s.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Audiobahn subs can hit, and i mean hard i had 4 1200Q's in my suburban a while back. But they require a lot of power to do so. JL audios hit hard as well and dont need as much juice. I would go with those.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts