The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've got about a 1000$ to spend on my car. What do you guys think I should do first? I've got two roads I can go right now:

Some sweet 17" or 18" wheels and drop

or

Drop, exhaust, stillen front spoiler, NOS

do you guys think my car would look stupid on stock wheels with a drop and a front spoiler? If I go this way, I would probably get a set of 2001 Altima SE 16" wheels instead of 17 or 18's, but if I get the 17" wheels I probably won't have enough money down the road for NOS.

decisions decisions

·
7,727 Posts
springs $130 plus new
Struts $300 new
NOS I don't know anything about so I'll use you estimate of $500
Exhaust I don't think you can get a quality cat back for that much. But if you are just getting a muffler I guess that's okay.
Stillen front is going to be at least another $215 unpainted and probably not shipped.

I think these estimates are also if you don't include install.

·
Registered
26 Posts
ya but he's in canada so he doesnt need the cat. its possible but all depends on how he does the drop i guess.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Lighter 17" rims and high performance tires in 215 width or wider. That's the best improvement for speed and handling. Next would be springs (struts too if needed). Rear sway bar is a big improvement and front strut tower bar is very cheap.

Don't do performance mods unless you plan on doing everything...doing 1 mod is crap...you'l get more bang for buck if u do multiple mods (like intake, header, catback).

Jay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts