The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats best mod to buy for about that much? save a little more for headers? or PL CAI? or cosmetics? any suggestions are apprecitated guys, thanx

·
Girl-Moderator
1,395 Posts
I would say, save up for the header if you plan to go with the piping and cat too. The case between CAI and WAI seemed to be closed and shut for me a month or 2 ago. But then that one guy dynoed his car with a CAI vs WAI, and the WAI made more horsepower. Also, SHAWN, who opinion I respect very much, said he had been saying all along also that you do get a few more horse with the WAI. Says you get more low end(off the line) with the CAI, but more top end with the WAI. Well, I'm more concerned with the top end. So, if I were you, I'd probably save up for the header. Mine is on it's way from the groupbuy, hi flow cat already sitting in our living room, 2.25 piping is gonna be put in to. UR pulley shortly on it's way, we're trying to work a group buy in the Texas Forum, and fuel pressure regulator just ordered from SummitRacing.com. Sorry for the rambling.

·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
about the Stillen header, i heard u couldnt' really feel a diffence. how much is is anyway? well the Place Racing CAI is the choice by far. i already have a WAI, i like the sound of the CAI though. actaully i have my PATENTED version of the CAI. it sounds good. but performace wise it FELT a little better lower and high end. i already have a cat back. i want it redone though cuz it sounds like there is a rattle or something under that car. it pisses me off soo bad. i'd like to have the header though, juss for the looks. but is it worth it now? or should i wait for the price to come down, if it even does?

·
hard on equipment
862 Posts
UR pulley. From what I've read, it's probably the most effective single bolt-on mod. It's cheaper than a header or a full exhaust system, too.

·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Godzildo said:
UR pulley. From what I've read, it's probably the most effective single bolt-on mod. It's cheaper than a header or a full exhaust system, too.
is it more effective than a Place Racing CAI? how hard is it to put in? i need to buy something i can put in myself that istnt unusually hard. and also the most effective mod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts