The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know

i know its wrong but it is a general discussion foo...but anyways if anyone is cool enough to help, holla....

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
not to be a hater, but what is so latino about this ride? I was expecting some 13 inch all gold center daytons, chrome fender trim, a mural....oh and some switches for the bitches....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont worry season is changing the chrome fender trim is coming and so is a mural on the front hood...

·
1,373 Posts
Altima 3:16 said:
not to be a hater, but what is so latino about this ride? I was expecting some 13 inch all gold center daytons, chrome fender trim, a mural....oh and some switches for the bitches....

you stole the words right out of my mouth.:D

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
he dude, I'm latino tambien. it's all good. You be suprised of all the rides and phases I have gone through.

went from the mini truck phase, to the lowrider phase, then back to the mini truck phase, then to the euro phase, and now the DUB City phase, it's all good. Do whatcha like!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man its cuz of whats on my car, peepz b hatin my shyt on here..not many alty'z on here have chrome they all have racing shyt..mine aint a racer..im just chillin and all u hatin out there are queer cuz everyone so far like my shyt up where im from and even other places..im just doing me and makin my alty unique..alot of you have the same shyt, but not me, so i dont care bout u haters..im a continue to hook my shyt up my way not like the rest of u who copy others..

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Whats so special about your car? Your latino so it's special? It looks like a normal Altima just with rims. Yeah it's so special now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its obvious u aint heard of "figure of speech" . you haterz make me laugh..im just doing my thing i aint even gonna sweat whut u say cuz i called it a latino altima..

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
I almost got those rims...but i'm more into "tuner" rims now. I like the dark look better than the "bling bling" thing.

Add some more stuff to the outside/inside and i'm sure it'll be hot.

:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RisqEaltima80
thankx for the info, appreciate it, unlike other people here who are hatin, u obviously understand the deal in "trying to rep" what u got..peace

1 - 20 of 49 Posts