The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"More bounce"
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To haul mo'phuckin ass right.....Well

went to the races yesturday night at Irwindale speedway, Some idiot imported a Skyline and was scared to use it, he wouldn't even burn out, said he just wanted to do 100 in it man I'd be like 200 if possible, dude would take off like grandma and then punch it the fastest he ended up taking it was 90mph and for those that don't know Irwindale speedway is only 1/8 of a mile but still in a car like that yopu could at least hit 120, if you knew how to drive right. And then to top it all off as if he was runnin'it hard when he was in the pit he would leave the hood open to let his HKS Turbo cool off and before his runs he would put his ice pack on it, I was phunking laughing my ass off.

·
boba addict
776 Posts
prob just got the car and wants to baby it as much as he could

heck if i had a skyline... i'd want to run it hard for a race or two - but i'd want to baby it as much as i can at the same time

·
"More bounce"
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, they are made to be BEATEN, Some cars need to be driven hard, like the s2000 for instance, they were coming back to honda because people were trying to break them in, a car like that of couse your not going to make top out right away but they are built to be driven hard, well my point was they weren't being driven hard and the piston rings weren't seating properly and they started to burn oil, I would think this could happen to a skyline too wouldn't you.

·
In Your Rearview Mirror
418 Posts
I don't know but I love the vette. And that is a car that was made for speed, but I wouldn't bother. Just the essence of driving one is good enough. Just as the skyline. Beautiful car but we all know what it is capable of. No need to beat it. And if you get that wise ass kid, then just blow his doors off. Wait for him on the side and ask him "you want more?"

·
My car is an automatic.
1,070 Posts
Pete2.5S said:
Yeah, they are made to be BEATEN, Some cars need to be driven hard, like the s2000 for instance, they were coming back to honda because people were trying to break them in, a car like that of couse your not going to make top out right away but they are built to be driven hard, well my point was they weren't being driven hard and the piston rings weren't seating properly and they started to burn oil, I would think this could happen to a skyline too wouldn't you.
WEll, i mean if you just dropped 60G's to 90G's on an imported exotic car like the skyline, i would baby it too. Imagine how much it would cost to fix if ANYTHING breaks on that thing? you would have to import all the parts from Japan!

·
"More bounce"
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
asher47 said:

thats true- he shouldn't even be running it at all if he's not gunna beat it
Exactly, if he just wanted to do 100mph he could of done that on the freeway, right:D .... What a dumb ass, I can't get over this guy, I laughed my ass of and I'm still laughing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts