The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so about 5 months ago in march...it was me, my friend joe, and this kid shumon in my car, smoking an L. Joe is in the backseat hitting shumon in the back of the head joking around. Shumon is playing with the mini screwdriver that fixes my glasses (yes it is extremely sharp and is a flathead). Shumon goes to threaten joe jokingly and turns around with the mini screwdriver in his hands; but in the process he rips a 5 inch long gash in my headliner. New headliner costs 100 dollars online plus shipping. Install myself=0 dollars. Buy and install at the dealership=450 dollars. So I told the kid just give me 150 dollars and I will do it myself. He says ok...I haven't seen the kid in 5 months. It is now september. I got his cell phone number and called him up. He said he was going to rob a kid and pay me back 150 dollars and call me later that night. He didn't and I got pissed off. I keep leaving messages on his cell phone saying If he doesn't pay me my money he will be sorry.
So what would you guys do?
Beat the **** out of him and not care about the money?
Get the money from him beat the **** out of him anyways, and beat him some more?
Or forget about it?
Kick his ass and have some more friends come and have them watch and kick his ass too?
I don't have a job right now; been searching for a good one for me on Long Island right now...And I don't want to leave my altima alone..
So I just called him again before this post and he told me he was getting kicked out of his house...probably BS. He said it was not his concern about paying me my 150 dollars. I told him I was concerned and he should be concerned about me kicking his ass if he doesn't pay me...what do you guys think about this situation? input is appreciated.

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
you need new friends..... but if I were you... I find out where he lives.... I beat the shit out of him.... tie him up... make him watch me slice up his father like that cop in Reservoir Dogs... then I rape his sister, his mother, and his girl in front of him... then I line em up in front of him and disfigure each and every one... then I demolish the house with a sledge hammer ... after that I sledge his arms and his legs.... light the house on fire and watch em burn.... then sell the whole video underground for $150.... or aka less than one day of work for me....

To Err is Human.... to forgive is divine....

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
Decoy said:
I got his cell phone number and called him up. He said he was going to rob a kid and pay me back 150 dollars and call me later that night. He didn't and I got pissed off.
:lol: :lol: I know it's only $ 150 so this case wouldn't make it to court, but if you ever do, never... NEVER say something like that :lol: you're being an accomplice.

·
Nissan tech in training
5,700 Posts
meh, i got quite a few burns in my apolstry from joints...sometimes, when your high, it happens. yes, its my car and you should show respect, but im the one who invited them into my car with an open flame and mind altering substances. i have to take a good portion of the resposibility when it happens.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Are you sure you can kick his ass? You don't want to go kick his ass, but get your own ass beat instead. That would suck.

If you are sure you could kick his ass quite easily, I'd do it.

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
Suede headliner...if you're gonna replace it anyway.

1,407 Posts
There is a reason small claims courts exist. Use them.

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
Your honor, see what had happened was, I went to pass the blunt...I mean cigarette..."

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
arthur early said:
i got a custom white vinyl headliner done for 175 professionally
Hey arthur, where did you get it done at ?? I want a black vinyl headliner for my Altima because the current is filthy as all hell !! Was this the Altima's headliner you replaced ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts