The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SSi Crew Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 1994 Nissan Altima SE today a 5 speed.... I already own a 93 auto GXE and I really want an SE 5 speed. it has a jensen head unit *big whoop*. A sun roof the wheels have noticible damage on every wheel, (I don't care I have wheels). The front bumper has a crack in it there is a dent on the rear that has gotten to the metal and rusted and there is a ding on the side of the car that looks like it was macked by something but the paint is good and it's hardly noticible also there is a lil mismatch with both front and rear bumpers where they meet the fender. It has aftermarket pep boyz brand fogs (NO SE FOGS AAARGH) and the side moldings are missing. Interior is NOT spiffy clean but it's not in bad condition either. I started it up sounded like it was fine. Chked under the hood it was clean but it had not been to the detailer shop yet. They want 6000 for it. I say hell no but I think I might be able to talk them down quite a bit. They just got it this morning. It has 120k miles on it.

Also I know this is long and I appologize, but I have a 93 GXE Auto with a big dent in the rear bumper (I could pop it out I'm lazy) and theres a few scratches and a crack on the front bumper. Otherwise damn good condition inside and out. I have 103k miles on it, would it be an unreasonable request to do a fair trade with them or to give them say 500 or so for it? Thx

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
I'm gonna go with peterson you can use all those things to bring them down, way down but make sure to get it checked out first just because it's 5 speed doesn't mean your trading for the better

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
Re: Re: What would you pay for...

Peterson said:

That alone should knock the price down, then all the damage you described should take it down even more.

I might pay $3000 for a car like that, but that's the most.....
that's what I was thinking 3K

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Thats alot of miles Id pay 4Gs for it and you said the sidemoldings are missing...SE's dont have sidemoldings so they arent missing

·
KUSTOM SOUNDS OWNER
414 Posts
let me get this straight you have a 93 auto with 103 thousand miles on it. and you want to trade it in for a 94 se 5 speed with 120 thousand miles plus give some cash. your nuts you can use that cash to fix up your own ride. the only diff is the tranny. my opinon that is a bonk deal you will lose out.

·
Registered
935 Posts
nizmo_97 said:
let me get this straight you have a 93 auto with 103 thousand miles on it. and you want to trade it in for a 94 se 5 speed with 120 thousand miles plus give some cash. your nuts you can use that cash to fix up your own ride. the only diff is the tranny. my opinon that is a bonk deal you will lose out.

I totally agree with nizmo 97, you have a reloiable car that you are familiar with, why would you take a chance on what sounds like a car that wasnt cared for very well. Stay with what you have.....but I agree with Peterson that MAYBE 3k on a price, thay are asking way too much

·
Banned
1 Posts
Re: Re: What would you pay for...

Peterson said:

That alone should knock the price down, then all the damage you described should take it down even more.

I might pay $3000 for a car like that, but that's the most.....
I agree completely. $3G total

1 - 9 of 9 Posts