The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
Yeah, very. Why have the windshield decal so low? That's "unique", but not necessarily better. I like what you did with the nose. As far as suggestions, I wouldn't know where to begin...maybe shaved doorhandles? Eliminate those oversized DUB stickers? This is absolutely a show car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
not my cup of tea at all but its also not my car

looks good except the chrome rims and altezzas and z3 fenders and the agressive body kit. cf hood isnt workin for me on this car...

other than that its nice and would be a nice show car. keep it up

·
Registered
384 Posts
I like it, but lambo doors on a 4 door car, I dont know about that one....The spinners would be certainly different but yea, those wheels need some sort of change

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
for ur style...go for it...it'll fit perfectly....(but one thing i just HAVE to compain...pls pls pls lose that "CAI" of a POS)

is it my style?...no...but it's ur car...just go w/ what u like...others can bitch and whine all they want...

·
Registered
245 Posts
thats not an intercooler thats a front mount intake if i am right it could be a universal one or from 98-2000 honda civic :) i bought a aerospeed front mount intake sounds really nice and helps a little :) nice ride to each their own

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
we kno it's not an intercooler...i was just saying him having a fake intercooler would look better then that POS intake. that to me is the ultimate rice :p (then again...the fake IC is the same :p)

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
overall the car is nice, but a few things need to change. with the general look of the car, lose the chrome rims, get maybe Silver or powdercoated rims to match the car alil better. lose the fake FMIC that I know is just a CAI, but it looks gay. get a turbo so you can use that space for a real FMIC. get an OEM spoiler for the back, and you should be good to go.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts