The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
unique diversion
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o.k well i put my post about what suspension to get, i decided ground control and tokicos and the rear sway bar. but i got a deal but i'm not sure yet to what to do i need more info. they offered me a airbag system the entire thing 4 $800 all i have to get is the lines i really don't know what that is but they told me i can get those 4 $50. so is around $850 bucks and they put it on 4 me. i thought that it was a good deal but there are use but r still brand new. but i need help because i don't know how it really works would i still like how is my handling going to be?? do i need an alignment every other what? do i still need the sway bar? or do i still need to get the chamber kit?? help please let me know the system that i'm getting used to cost about $1,300. so please let me know about airbags i really don't know much.

·
Registered
684 Posts
air bags are not really designed for performance ... it'ss just a looks thing .... with the constant raising and lowering of the car an alignment would be pretty much useless ... the system is not very pratical for a street car .... more of a show car thing .... if you are looking for handling performance stick to your original plan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts