The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
For lunch today I had my first real cheeseburger (i.e. the dead-cow type) in 8 years from Burger King. A co-worker got their lunch there and didn't want his second burger, and I wasn't able to leave for lunch today so I ate it ... still waiting to see if I get the shitz from it.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,219 Posts
Nothing...I'm too fat, my doctor gives me 3 months to drop weight to bring my BP down.....if not BP meds are in my future. No fun getting old

R

·
0 Posts
haha... workin' that post count, are ya?

i had some soup, some beef, gravy, corn, and mashed potatoes, and some ice cream. all homemade, save the ice cream. no, i'm not eating dinner today.

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
AlpinedAltima said:
first time in 8 years... no shit thats forever, a little 8 year vegitarian break or what??
Yep ... hehe, really I was just starvin and it was a little experiment to see if get sick. My stomach is pissed off at me right now but no blow-outs yet. Also, I was surprised to find that it really didn't taste very good and I don't miss it like I thought I did.

·
Registered
969 Posts
wild willy said:
Nothing...I'm too fat, my doctor gives me 3 months to drop weight to bring my BP down.....if not BP meds are in my future. No fun getting old
skipping meals isn't good for your metabolism... and you won't lose weight that way

try eating small meals and get some exercise...

when you're hungry...eat, but only eat a little...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts