The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me.
6 cd's (No Doubt, Michael Jackson, Harry Connick)Don't remember rest.
Napkins
Bottle of waterless hand soap
Insurance card
Owners manual

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
I have my radio head unit... a box of wraps... a deck of cards... owners manual... a lucky stone... and a small bottle of cologne...

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
lizzy494 said:
Glad I asked this, explains where some people went...
Atlantic City... like constantly.... the wraps cause A/C chicks are easy... the deck of cards... to play with and practice... the lucky stone for.... luck... DDDUUUUHHHHH.... and the bottle of cologne because there have been gambling sessions where I would play for two days straight without showering...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Owner's Manual that's it.

I have a little box that I fastened in the trunk that has a flashlight, tire gauge reader, gloves, instant detail spray, microfiber cloth, paper towels, glass cleaner, screw driver, jumper cables, flares, wrench and I think that's it.

·
4,020 Posts
Owners manual, cologne, extra six disc CD magazine, series 6 tapes, insurance card, registration and a pen.
For those who keep your wraps in your car, dumb, dumb, dumb...hello...they get ruined in high heat, glad you all want to have a little you running around.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Registration, Insurance, Codoms, and about 50+ receipts of god knows what.. do any of you guys do that? when you get a receipt from buying something you just put them in your wallet. Next thing you know there's like 20 receipts. When there is too many intead throwing them away, you just put them the glovebox, don't know why.

·
racelegal.com
1,303 Posts
registration, owners manual, cologne, air freshners, napkins, a couple of pens, post it notes, that's about it I think. Then I have my tool box and recovery/tow straps, class 3 receiver hitch, flashlight, and skateboard (by the way it's a truck)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Glovebox: Registration, Insurance, Owner's Manual, Cologne.

Visor: CDs, Garage Opener, pen, pencil.

Armrest: More CDs.

Left side of drivers seat: The Club.

Right side of drivers seat: Baton.

Trunk: Jumper cables, flare, Windex, Tire Shine, Engine cleaner spray, sponge, paper towels, Armor All Wipes, snow brush/ice remover, Flashlight, handheld vaccuum cleaner, and a bag of miscellaneous wrenches, screwdrivers, etc. I put my spare tire upside down so these all fit inside and around my spare tire. When I cover the spare with the carpet, it looks like I have nothing in the trunk.

My wife keeps the house spotless; I keep the car running well and looking spotless. It doesn't matter if it's only a 95 Accord; I treat all my cars this way.

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
Acura owners package, i.e. Manuals, warranties, navigation system codes (probably should take that out) and roadside service numbers and such

Insurance

Registration

1 - 20 of 54 Posts