The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help from anyone out there:confused:
I have a 2.5S and want to drop the front more than the rear. However, tirerack states that the drop on the sportlines for the 2.5S is 1.8" all around, and the 3.5SE is 1.8" Front and 1.0" Rear. Does anyone know if there is any difference in the springs, and if I order the 3.5 springs will I encounter any problems with installation and so forth? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
You won't have any problems with installation should you choose the 3.5SE springs. However, the drop WILL NOT be the stated 1.8" primarily for the 200 or so pound difference between the 3.5SE and the 2.5S. You're by all means better off going with the springs designed for your car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Thaibruin.
I see that you have a pro-kit. Did it get rid of enough of that front gap? and if I installed 19's or 20's with a pro-kit do you think I would have any rubbing problems? My last car was a piece of sh** civic dropped on 17's and would rub on hard corners, and I don't want to roll the fenders on my alty. Any suggestions???

·
BaZoO!!!
409 Posts
yo phat boi.. if you want to see a spotline drop you gotta see my ride..but its a 2.5 so i think youll like this drop better than the pro kit.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
basically, if u are planning on a body kit don't get sportlines and i don't know if 20's are a good idea on a dropped altima....prokits might b ok but i very much doubt sportlines will do w/out any rubbing...btw...i love the look of the sportline drop but i plan on either a kit or side skirts and i already scrape my exhaust w/out any drop yet so i'm goin' for prokit

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey thanks guys....yo trippinsting....I like the before and after pics....the sportlines look reeaaaal nice.....i think i'm gonna go with them since i don't plan on a body kit....peace

·
BaZoO!!!
409 Posts
very good choice... you can see the difference in my tag pic.. thai has pro kits and i have the sportlines.. hope you enjoy your sportlines

1 - 10 of 10 Posts