The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in your opinion......

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
3,816 Posts
Front runner!

LOL!
J/P:D

·
Respect It or Check It!!!
77 Posts
JL,Rockford,Kicker,Infinity,MTX,Image Dynamics, Audiobahn,Soundstream,Hollywood Excursions, and that new JBL that puts out a good 4 or 5000watts

·
Registered
347 Posts
shuntrez said:
JL,Rockford,Kicker,Infinity,MTX,Image Dynamics, Audiobahn,Soundstream,Hollywood Excursions, and that new JBL that puts out a good 4 or 5000watts
don't forget about Xtant and there hexagon shapped subs :D

i personally like kicker but the name is starting to wear off me, i no longer want to advertise that kicker is the shit, i guess eclipse, orion, JL, and MMATS are good subs (i want new stuff so if anybody wants to give me free stuff or sponser me lemme know) hehehehe

·
Respect It or Check It!!!
77 Posts
oh yah i knew i forgot one

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Perfect Nissan said:
adire brahma(when it comes out).
I soooooo can't wait to hear one... and we ARE going to have two 1200.1s to beat that thing around... this is going to be fun :D

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
DanWiggins said:
Special - VERY special. For now, all I can say is that more details will be revealed in January. But the SQ of this woofer is better than I've ever heard. And I've heard literally hundreds and hundreds (if not thousands) of different woofers (home and car). There's really nothing like this woofer out there; it's quite special.

Oh, yeah - the frequency response is relatively flat out to 1.7 kHz; there is a breakup mode from the dustcap at 1 kHz, but other than that, it's pretty darn clean. And it's low inductance, too - 0.9 mH.

Dan Wiggins
Adire Audio
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
231 Posts
That is a bold claim comming from him, it almost made me wet my pants.... His shiva is AWESOME and he likes his Tempest better, if it is better than that..... WOW

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
JL w7, MMATS Juggernaut, KOVE Armageddon, Memphis LVS, Audiobahn X series, Eclipse Titanium, Xtant HEX sub, L7 Solo-barics, sheeeewww, those are some loud subs, i cant think of anymore off the top of my head

·
Registered
231 Posts
Perfect Nissan said:
what does he have to say about the spl qualities of the sub?
when is carsound gonna be back up?
It has the most linear excursion of any sub EVER according to the Dumax tests. It is the reigning king of X MAX, it takes x max to pressurize that cabin... i imagine it will do fine:) 2" linear, who knows what it will do after that.... hehe.

·
On the Job
239 Posts
Someone is playing jokes with my name.......they just registered today.......I have a feeling as to who it is......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts