The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Energy Liberation Front
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worst sh*t you've ever eaten? I've got a few.

Once in high school I got wasted at some house party. My ride ended up ditching me and my friend so we had to walk home (about 5 miles). Me and this guy were starving and we didn't have a dime between us, so we walk into this liquor store and my buddy sticks one of those microwavable burritos down his pants. Of course it would have been awkward asking the clerk to use the microwave on food we weren't intending to pay for, so we were stuck with a cold "red-hot" burrito. That didn't stop us from scarfing it down, but god was it nasty.

Another time, I was stone-cold sober. It was late at night and I was watching some damn PBS special on hotdogs. They were showing hot-dogs from all over the country; Chili-dogs, deep fried dogs, you name it. Like two hours of nothing but these fat fu<ks devouring hot-dogs. So I get it into my head that I've got have a hotdog. I go in the kitchen and look in our fridge. As luck would have it, one of my roommates must have went to Weinersnitzle that day because there was a whole chili-cheese dog just chilling in there, no lie. I didn't want to reheat it out of fear that it would wake my roommate, so I stood there and hate the god forsaken thing cold. Weinersnitzle is bad enough hot, but eating it cold is an experience like no other.

My most shameful time was when I was with my friends stoned out of my mind. The munchies hit us and we decided to poll our loose change together and swing through the drive-through of this fast-food Mexican joint. We got one order of super nachos, which is just this pile of mess poured into a medium sized pizza box. We forgot to ask for any forks or spoons, so we ended up with just this box of gooey nachos between the 5 of us. Everybody was just scooping the shit up with there hands trying to shovel more in their face than the next guy. Later on, once my high started wearing off, I looked around and noticed how filthy all of my friends hands were...it was disgusting. It really freaked me out at the time. I felt like vomiting. You know, how you kind of feel shitty coming down anyway? It was just a horrible feeling. I think that's the last time I smoked out. :p

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
wild willy said:
Her name was Krissy:(
ah yeah, that chick that got stuck to her couch? :embarasse

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
:lol: funny stories

Anyways, mine :

Recently, I came home from work and I was eating a sandwich with my girl (night time). She suddenly screamed WAIT !!! DON'T EAT ANYMORE. Fvcking bread was going bad already :vomit: and I ate some of it already. I wanted to throw up like crazy :( I mean, it wasn't ALL green shyt or anything, just a little... but still. And the thing is that the bread wasn't supposed to expire in like a week, but you know how you've gotta pay attention to it especially at this time of the year, when is so fvcking hot and humid.

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
i'll make this short and sweet: i worked as a busboy with a buddy of mine at this russian resturant 2 or 3 times, and we learned that since we don't get all that many breaks since its fri. or sat. night, and if your hungry, only thing you can do is find a plate where someone didn't touch thier food...so we'd basically take their plates to be emptied and cleaned, and along the way grab a bite or two. its not THAT bad, especially compared to cold hot dogs and burritos

·
Youngest OG Member
1,817 Posts
just a couple of minutes ago,it was a mini microwaveable pizza and OMG,it was freezer burnt.I hate my damn freezer,everything microwaveable that comes out of there tastes nasty

·
Registered
692 Posts
a two month expired bottle of chocolate milk from my school cafeteria.

oh, and when i was in mexico on spring break last year, i had the drunk munchies on my way home from the club so i stopped at some shady taco stand and bought a quesataco con carne. bad idea...

·
o werd
2,688 Posts
HANDS DOWN
the most disgusting thing I ever ever ate was

wasabi

that green shit that comes with sushi

OMFG i dunno if it was just this one time that it was rrreaallly bad or that's how it is in general but it burned the taste into my memory forever. That shit is a disaster

·
Registered
280 Posts
I ate a Cane Spider the size of a tea plate for $20.00 at a party once. I had to jump up and grab it off the ceiling. It was really sick because it had an egg sac on it's belly full of tiny spiders and when I popped it in my mouth, well... yeah nasty. It was cold too. I didn't expect it to be cold.

·
I'm the drunk member
1,196 Posts
Last week I had some water and left this glass in the kitchen, after like 3 hours of sleep I woke up and walked to the kitchen with my eyes half open, so I see the same glass at the same place with something inside, I finished it without even noticing that it was 50ml of inferno, I woke up instantly from that and didn't went to sleep that night.

Most freaky thing that happened to me when I had 500ml of bacardi and some beer. 2 hours later I started driving home, and I remember the moment when I was 2 blocks away from my house and then I had a black out and woke up on a beach with a bad headache but felt like it was normal to spend a night on a beach. Spent 1 hour looking for my car cuz didn't know where I left it.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I boarded this Italian ship (Pirelli) once that traveled around the planet fixing underwater power cables. My company contracted them to fix a cable here in NY and I had to visit the ship to check the work being done. Anyway, I stayed for lunch and the chef made this octupus stew. I normally dont mind octupus and decided to give it a try. OMFG!! First off, the octoupus was whole. It looked somthing like this:

The chef literally plopped the whole octupus and your plate. So this turned me off. So I was like, **** it, let see how it tastes. BAHHHH. It tasted worse then it looked.

·
Registered
128 Posts
My parents tell me once when I was small I was lying on my back as they were changing my diaper, and I peed. The pee arched back and went into my mouth. I was apparently having fun.

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
Was on a training op over at Quantico and instead of dining on the fine MRE, a couple of guys decided to hunt for dinner. Ended up finding a pretty decent size northern black racer (snake). So once they killed it, they skinned it and began to cook it. For flavoring they threw on tabasco sauce. They offered me some and I decided I would try it. Tell you one thing, didn't taste like chicken and it could've used much more tobasco sauce.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts