The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've already done the search on the windows getting stuck, but i still haven't found out why it's so easy for that muther Fu**er to go down really quick. and then when it's time to go back up it says
wait....wait...wait... o.k. i'll go up now!!!!!!!!! i feel like the damn window is :lol: at me

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
not to mention both front windows are chattering at me while i'm on the freeway.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
regulators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mount up.....

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
No no no, you need a new window run gasket. Its the rubber gasket that the window slides against. But before you order one try lubing it up with a silicone based lubricant. Spray the lube down each channel and run the window up and down several times to get the lube in there. If that doesnt work you will have to install a new window glass run.

·
Torqueless wonder...
2,586 Posts
rev d. sorta off topic but I have to force my up window button up b4 it will go up... u know what I have to fix?

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ry said:
New regulator?
^^^
i think the regulator answer was for the stuck window buddy :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
i don't have the problem with going up slow but I do have the rattle...I had a window that went up slow on my last car...every few months i would spray a silicone based lubricant like rev d said.. the dealership wanted to charge me like 200 dollars to replace the rubber around the windows... I was happy spaying the rubber every couple of months.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Under 36k/36 months it will be covered. If you are above 36k or the production date on the car is older than 36 months then you are screwed.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I had the problem with my window going down easy, and not wanting to go up for shit. i took everything apart and there two metal pieces that the switch touches and it has to touch them at the same time. One of the metal pieces on the side that makes it go up was lower then all the rest so thats why mine wasnt going up. Dont know if any of that makes since to you guys but im just gonna go get a new window setup.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts