The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Torqueless wonder...
2,586 Posts
u never got a papercut underneath ur nail? and where you can't do anythign for it to help it heal faster and when u wash ur hand the water gets in there and try to kill u?

·
WheeEEEEEeeEEeEe!!!!!!!
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since cardboard is, like, dual layered, it is like two cuts offset by about a millimeter.

Oh, and once I shaved off a chunk of lip with a Mach 3 razor.

Three blades = triple cut = triple pain... :(

·
WheeEEEEEeeEEeEe!!!!!!!
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah... nothing like good ol' pain stories to soothe my current pain... :D

Here's one:

When I was 5, I got hit in the face with a log (I slipped and fell onto it). The edge cut right into my upper right forehead, causing profuse bleeding. I had to get stitches for that. What's worse, after that happened, I fell off the log onto concrete... whee... :angry4:

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,268 Posts
What's worse???? Getting you dick tore up in your zipper when you are drunk

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
zipping your head and ripping a little piece of skin off. i have a scar to remind me of that painful day.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,268 Posts
clo007 said:
zipping your head and ripping a little piece of skin off. i have a scar to remind me of that painful day.
Post a pic....I am sure some ladies would love to see you scar

·
What it is!
1,062 Posts
Septimus Prime said:
I'll tell you! A fucking cardboard cut! I just got one across my left palm; it fucking HURTS!!! :angry4:

The doctor sticking a Q-tip in in your penis, twisting it around, then pulling it out to get the pus. That SHIT HURTS! (From what I hear)

·
WheeEEEEEeeEEeEe!!!!!!!
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Re: What's worse than a paper cut?

PhattyAltNAtl said:

The doctor sticking a Q-tip in in your penis, twisting it around, then pulling it out to get the pus. That SHIT HURTS! (From what I hear)
What the hell? It fits!??! :eek:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts