The Nissan Club banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
I got a ticket like that a few years back. I had my temporary 10 day NY inspection sticker in the window, and 4 days into it, I got a ticket. So I took all my paper work from the dmv including the temp inspection sticker and got it dropped. Even though it didn't cost me, it was still an inconveniance.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It was very wierd that I had a feeling my car was not safe. Its good that I came out in time because , I have to much shit going on right now business / school / car bearly have anytime to sleep. I would like a day off but not to waste in court.

·
Registered
900 Posts

Your spidey sense > NYC cops

·
Registered
976 Posts
Heres the problem, as a person the wants to become a cop, I do a lot of research and talk to a lot of cops.

I New York, one of the most expensive places to live in the WORLD, the starting pay for a cop is 25k. You can't even live off of that shit, seriously thats nutz:angry2:

Now you have lots and lots of officer leaving the NY city PD and going to the state patrols farther out that pay way better.

They are haveing such a big problem getting there people hired and trained that they are really lazing their standards. Now keep in mind most if not all PD's do background checks that are really detailed, and then they give you a polygraph, if you smoked weed a couple of times, it may mean you are out. What I am doing is painting a picture of how hard is usually is to get into a PD. Now flash back and freaking NYPD is taking people with records "heard this from other Cops" may not be true, but they are really at a loss for good people.

PS, if a seargent told him to do it, I don't blame him, as a rookie, he is under a lot of stress, and they don't take shit off of them, they are to do as they are told.

·
Anti-Elitist
4,829 Posts
masonaltima said:
...PS, if a seargent told him to do it, I don't blame him, as a rookie, he is under a lot of stress, and they don't take shit off of them, they are to do as they are told.
BS> I don't care what level you are, you think for yourself. I get chain of command, and following orders but you do what's right. Something this simple was obvious. There's way too many "yes sir" people in the world.

·
Registered
200 Posts
well if he's still in the beggining as a cop if he doesn't follow orders he can be fired for no reason what so ever. bad luck bmarine, sometimes they r dicks, what car do u have?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Garbologist Extrodonair homo what?

**** you faggot , your ****ing car is all beat up and ugly thats why they dont pull you over because they know no one would steal a piece of shit like you have.

·
Registered
177 Posts
That reminds me of my shady ass cops in PWC. Where I live is public property so like if someone hits my car we have to work it out the cops can't do anything about it, but if my tags are dead it becomes state property and they can write me a ticket. The other day I was standing outside behind my car with my little brother talking on my phone (I got Cingular) because I don't have sevice in my house, so then this cop pulls up points his bright spot lights in our faces and demands are ID's after he runs us he's like this a zero tolerance for people standing outside now, and I quote "If you want to stand on the corner you should move to DC, you could probably afford it".

21 - 40 of 50 Posts