The Nissan Club banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
okay internet tough guy............keep talking shit........your car is sooooooooo hot, that must be why the cops are fucking with you.......:ugh:
you fucking loser..........

·
Givin 'em 4gasms
4,461 Posts
djliquidice said:
^^^ Sorry bro. :-\

i'm not going to lie. some cops are dicks. some are cool.

I was at this huge field party one day and there was \/\/eed being schmoked everwhere. He had a drug sniffing dog with him going nuts. He just asked us to be safe and left. :cool:!
I just want to make sure I read this right. You're saying the cop was cool because he left you guys alone, knowing there was plenty of drug use? Yeah, cool cop.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Mike4 said:
I really thought this car was going to turn to be flashy or something. I don't see what there is to it that would stand out.

Pictures dont justify how the looks like in person. I am not saying oh wow waw its the most beautiful and flashy car i never said that , maybe to cops it looks flashy and someone who would like to race thats why i keep getting pulled over just to get checked.

·
Givin 'em 4gasms
4,461 Posts
BmarineUrbaneAltima said:
Pictures dont justify how the looks like in person. I am not saying oh wow waw its the most beautiful and flashy car i never said that , maybe to cops it looks flashy and someone who would like to race thats why i keep getting pulled over just to get checked.
Actually, that's exactly what pictures do. They better explain what you may not be able to put into words.

I'm not trying to clown you, because it's really not a bad lookin car, but I can't see why that car would attract cops more than others.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
So wait, it has a intercooler or it doesn't? Also in BMarine's defense, his area might have a lot of beat up cars, look at the other cars in the picture, standing out is relative.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
BmarineUrbaneAltima said:
Garbologist Extrodonair homo what?

**** you faggot , your ****ing car is all beat up and ugly thats why they dont pull you over because they know no one would steal a piece of shit like you have.
whats beat up and ugly?.............what do you have, some generic rims and thats about it.........wow, thats one of the sickest cars i've ever seen:eek:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
OKay alt94 I am not even going to bother with you e-thug ass adios have fun with talking shit.

I think it does attract cops why else would I get pulled over so much just to check up on me ? My exhaust is not loud. You guys should know how cars in NYC are stolen with rims / or whatever maybe thats why the cops are always stopping me near night.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts