The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coronas broke me in the summer, but poon was free :)

i need some new ideas, legal shit

·
Nissan Pimp *stolen*
1,036 Posts
a good ole' cigarette and some fresh air! ...when I'm not at work, it's same thing, cept with a beer!

That or lay out my frustrations on some poor sap on altimas.net that doesn't know what he's talking about! :D

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
Milk said:
Ganja ganja....and some KINE bud...right fette? ;)
kine, kind, noogles, whatever get's ya going.

the above, driving, walking on the beach (or walking in general outdoors), listening to music, my art.......
i also find that throwing a good old fasioned screaming fist pounding temper tantrum relieves a good deal of pent up stress.

·
T-$ pennies bish
2,965 Posts
Fette said:

kine, kind, noogles, whatever get's ya going.

the above, driving, walking on the beach (or walking in general outdoors), listening to music, my art.......
i also find that throwing a good old fasioned screaming fist pounding temper tantrum relieves a good deal of pent up stress.
You crazy ass bitch!

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
system_V said:

^ best reason to join a gym. gorgeous chicks w/ nice bodies wearing spandex, sweating.
thats the reason I don't join. I wouldn't get any work done and I'd be spending hella loot every month just to get my salvitory glands in shape. Nice scenery I'm sure but I'd rather pay a cover charge at a club/bar instead.:p

·
Nissan Pimp *stolen*
1,036 Posts
mkb127 said:

Anyone else see the stupidity in this comment?
Makes perfect sense to me! :D They cancel each other out, thus relieving my stress levels. ... actually I just meant I need to step out of the office!

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
mkb127 said:

Anyone else see the stupidity in this comment?
stupid it may be, but a butt can be really really calming. that's why i am a stressed out bitch since i quit.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts