The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the bolt pattern on the altimas wheels. What size 17's will fit and not rub, also what tire size for these wheels. I don't want them to rub.

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
a 4- 4 and 1.2(114.3) bolt pattern
if you do a 17 the right wheels size is 17-7 with a +40 offset.
the correct tire size is a 215-45-17

·
Title beneath my name
200 Posts
how about

18" rims?

also which drop would look best without having to worry about scraping when going in and out of driveways?

·
DJ QUIK
858 Posts
Re: how about

eXyle said:
18" rims?

also which drop would look best without having to worry about scraping when going in and out of driveways?
you mean scraping the tires? I wouldnt worry about it, it wouldnt be doing it long enough to cause any real damage.

·
Title beneath my name
200 Posts
i wsa refering to the chasis of the car like the front and rear bumper....cuz i always see cars that are tooo low and scrap up their bodykits....i wanna lower my car so it looks nice (get rid of that gap) but not at the cost of scraping the car's body...plus i want dem 18" rims

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
in case anybody was wondering, i was thinking of verdicts but am going with a smaller company. They're light weight. i'll post pictures wonce i have the wheels and tires mounted.

·
DJ QUIK
858 Posts
eXyle said:
i wsa refering to the chasis of the car like the front and rear bumper....cuz i always see cars that are tooo low and scrap up their bodykits....i wanna lower my car so it looks nice (get rid of that gap) but not at the cost of scraping the car's body...plus i want dem 18" rims
18's will bring the chassis higher off the ground than the 17's

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have cheap tires on my 16" rims and I am wondering what the correct tire size would be for 16x7 wheels. Right now I currently use 205/55 tires but they ride awful. Whenever I get to 60mph or above the whole car vibrates really bad. At NTB the tire technician there told me as soon as I put those tires on it would do that. Even ten months later he still remembers that one time I came in and he actually reminded me that he told me to get better tires. I am thinking of some Falken tires from tires.com but I want to get the correct size. Right now I am currently looking at 205/50.

Another question, if your rotors needed to be turned would the vibration I mentioned be a sign? Or can you only tell when you are braking?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts