now are being sold as rs limited phase 2's on any website for $198 each wheel
and the tires are well over $100 each

one wheel has small scratch on it but it is NOT noticable

price is neg. and I am open to trades

IM me at bgpmpnalty

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
how soon do u need em sold, wasting alot of money on exhaust right now... how far a drive are you from pittsburgh (or halfway)?

-thanks

·
Bosnian
863 Posts
A friend of mine might be interested, I'm gonna have to check with him tomorow, he has 92 accord lx BTW, are the rims gonna fit? Oh yeah, what tires are those, and how much thread do they have left.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
mersad99 said:
A friend of mine might be interested, I'm gonna have to check with him tomorow, he has 92 accord lx BTW, are the rims gonna fit? Oh yeah, what tires are those, and how much thread do they have left.

yeah they should fit no problem and i will meet you somewhere near the ma-n.y. line

also like I posted before the tires are almost brand new

and they would look hot as hell on an accord
my buddy got an accord but he is broke as hell
they were gonna go to him

·
Bosnian
863 Posts
like I said I have to ask him tomorrow, can you give me more info on the tires, I never hered of falcon zeke's and couldn't find anything about them.

·
8,112 Posts
Bump^^

PPL. These wheel's are great looking in person. I've seen them up close and you can trust Matt to get them to you as long as you live close to him. lol

That's a awsome price for the package!!

·
Bosnian
863 Posts
hey erebunialtima, I talked to my friend today, he said he isn't interested. Sorry man, I think they are hot.

Why don't you try e-bay? You might have more luck selling them there

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
hey whats upits erebunialtima . im at brents house---what kind of konigs are they and are they in good shape???? and what kind of tires---what were you thinkin bout for a deal

·
Malfunctioning Member
3,107 Posts
98altimatic said:
hey whats upits erebunialtima . im at brents house---what kind of konigs are they and are they in good shape???? and what kind of tires---what were you thinkin bout for a deal

I had to read that twice...i'm kinda slow at this hour..haha :p

Anyway, they're konig zeige. brand new, I never mounted them. Bought over the winter. No tires. Just wanted to see if you'd be interested. Maybe we could work something out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts