The Nissan Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a great deal on some 19" wheels but I'm afraid they may be too aggressive. 19x8.5 with a+32mm offset? these will be just for the rear, and will get some +40's or so for the front. are these gonna poke out like crazy? I don't care about running narrow tires. Probably gonna run 225/45 or 225/40 or 235's idk. just don't want them sticking out much at all.

·
Registered
488 Posts
got a great deal on some 19" wheels but I'm afraid they may be too aggressive. 19x8.5 with a+32mm offset? these will be just for the rear, and will get some +40's or so for the front. are these gonna poke out like crazy? I don't care about running narrow tires. Probably gonna run 225/45 or 225/40 or 235's idk. just don't want them sticking out much at all.
I'm running 18s @ 235/45/18 45mm just inside the fender well , tried a 35mm and it was a guarantied fender bender didn't even test drive the 35mm could tell buy the look it was a poky.
But I'm on a mild drop eibach

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
19x8.5 +35 with 245/40/19 in the rear.

Flush.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update....I test fitted and they are a bit pokey, but without sitting with the weight of the car so i think once in the proper place in the wheel well the poke won't be quite so bad. Also I am gonna have the mounting face machined by about 6mm to give me a +38 offset, this should make up the difference. It still leaves about 8mm of material before the lug bit so I don't think it will be dangerous at all.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Im running 19x8.5 + 35 niche targas all around. You should be fine at stock height. If you have mud guards just remove those and your good to go.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Im running 19x8.5 + 35 niche targas all around. You should be fine at stock height. If you have mud guards just remove those and your good to go.
I really like the targas. Thinking of getting myself but I thought the 35 offset might be a problem. What size tire you have on?

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Cfaddict, I like the style of the wheel, but it looks like it will stick out of the wheel well too far for me. Having said that it is you car and your dollar so if that is the look you want go for it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Honestly I like 'em tucked or flush...that's why I'm hoping some machine work will get them where they need to be. I guess sometimes a good deal really ends up not being one....like always.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Honestly I like 'em tucked or flush...that's why I'm hoping some machine work will get them where they need to be. I guess sometimes a good deal really ends up not being one....like always.
When the suspension compresses the wheel will tuck inside the wheel well.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I'm not a structural engineer but I hope you're correct in removing metal and safety
If you remove 6mm your lugnuts will be that much longer too ?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
179 Posts
this is a 245/40/18 on a 18x9 +35 with tein springs. the fronts were fine. rears required fender rolling cause there was only 1/2" between the tire and the fender.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
update

Well, I went for it... and thought I would update those who were interested and offered advice..

Verde axis V99 19x8.5 38mm offset with 235/40/19 all the way around.

very slight poke, no rubbing noticed thus far on stock height. probably will stay here.

when I get a few min. I will get some different angles and closer shots. I am def. happy with the look, especially how they look spinning as the wife drives away to work haha

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,767 Posts
I like them, but they would be illegal in PA. Can not sick out past body pannels

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well, I went for it... and thought I would update those who were interested and offered advice..

Verde axis V99 19x8.5 38mm offset with 235/40/19 all the way around.

very slight poke, no rubbing noticed thus far on stock height. probably will stay here.

when I get a few min. I will get some different angles and closer shots. I am def. happy with the look, especially how they look spinning as the wife drives away to work haha

Nice. I just got some Niche Targas with a 35 offset. I would of liked it to be flush but it sticks out a bit. Not so much so its not bad. Hard to get wheels for Nissan with this stupid offset

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nice. I just got some Niche Targas with a 35 offset. I would of liked it to be flush but it sticks out a bit. Not so much so its not bad. Hard to get wheels for Nissan with this stupid offset
What size wheels and tires are you running? I have 19 Niche targas on stock suspension and it sits pretty flush imo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
as promised... a few better pics and different angles. I like um..but wouldn't mind them being a little more tucked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts