The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
I would definitely recommend Dave Burnette since that's who hooked me up with brand new OEM fogs for my 99 alty at a nice discount since belonging to this altima website, but if this guy GTR500R gives you a good deal and they're in good condition then by all means by them used. Make sure you have the Relay as well as all of the other parts, like mounting brackets, screws and shit like that. Good luck with your fogs

·
Registered
842 Posts
I would take them used anyday if they're in good condition and worth the purchase. If this car of yours is a daily driver, remember in a couple of months they'll have there normal nicks and dings from road debris and stuff so, it really doesn't make a difference buying new since they're only going to turn out that way anyway, but it's all up to you and your feeling. I didnt' have a choice when i bought mine. I went to salvage yards and even on here and no one had anything to offer so I had to buy through Dave B. and he gives you a good discount and is fast and reliable and I'm sure there are plenty of other people on here that would vouche for him anyday.

·
BigNate38
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re:

well if you want to sell them let me know how much and let me see a pic of them. and that dave guy wants $75 bucks per fog light

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
$75 bucks a piece for an OEM part isn't bad at all.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I hear ya but if you saw them cheaper then buy them, but you asked the forum where to find fogs at so we're just helping you out the best we can. If I get a good deal on something then I'm sure to pass on the info to a fellow Altima owner this way we all save in the long run. Good luck with your future purchase.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts