The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think this was one of the best meeet i have ever been to i felt more better talking to everyone i had a blast but where are the pics

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
its jigga james said:
.. silver
which silver?! there were like 6 of them on the lot :D

jk...yea...i remember u...but yea...i didn't take n e pictures...so yea...it was a blast guys...

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn was it me or was i really hyper and couldn't keep my mouth shut

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
LoL!!! I think that was my friend that was talkin' too much. Damn i'm scared to see what he's like when he gets his altima and gets all into it. Yes, this meet and the Mossy meets are the best so far. The only other "big" meet I think I went to was the Mile Square park and that meet was kinda sucky cuz it was my first and I didn't know anybody at all. This was fun. We have to do it again soon.

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ur friends pretty cool he's nice and all but he reminds me of Fez or whatever he called from "that 70's show"

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah and i have the best 1st gen hahaha thats for sure

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
Fez, LoL!!!!

Yup, the silver third gens are dominating...altho mine is better than the other silvers :D:D:D:D:p
i saw pictures of the dromo meet, you all look very refined and classy... probably if all those people went to the old skool altimas.net meets you would have thought we were ghetto :)

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
its jigga james said:
I'll be sure to shave my head bald for you
I was too lazy to cut my hair..

so I put a hat on..

1 - 20 of 69 Posts