Nissan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wood dash factory used to have real brushed aluminum kits for our cars for only 221 but they dont seem to exist anymore so I was wondering if anyone knew any place that had them and how much they were?? also does anyone know where I can see the fake brushed aluminum compared to real so I know if its worth the extra 40 bucks or so for the real stuff???

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what iv noticed so far but I just havent seen them on the altima. I had a place where I found real brushed aluminum for only 220 but they seem to have dissapeared (wood dash factory) so right now if anyone knows somewhere else where I can get dash kit made of real brushed aluminum I would apreaciate it. thx

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Does this look nasty to anyone?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Edash qouted me $300 for a brushed alum kit (synth) and a basic wood kit for my Nav. Mine will look just like that one in the last pic , a 2nd Gen with gray leather.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that picture dosnt look nasty but it is obviously plastic and I want real aluminum because trust me iv seen the real thing and there is a deffinite improvement. iv found one company so far but they charge 289 for the package I want and im not sure im willing to pay that.

·
Youngest OG Member
1,817 Posts
AltimaVixen said:
Nope that's not it ,the site i found a long time ago was a small
site,i think they only make dash kits for nissans only,and i
remember the price for their brushed alluminum kit,
it was $125 for a four piece kit,if only i could find that sit again.:(

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
John2364 said:
that picture dosnt look nasty but it is obviously plastic and I want real aluminum because trust me iv seen the real thing and there is a deffinite improvement. iv found one company so far but they charge 289 for the package I want and im not sure im willing to pay that.
What Makes you so absolutely sure that mine is plastic?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess im not totally sure I dont pretend to know everything but from that picture it looks like plastic because it dose not have the same shade as real aluminum and dosnt really looked brushed, it looks more like it was painted by a company that makes the kit. but hey it could just be that picture it might achually look sweet in real life.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
10 Participants
TBT S 1
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing