The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bday is comin up in a month and my girl wants to spend quite a bit on me...so I wanna know how much they are and where I can get em from...if they are around 400 I'll get em for sure!!!

Also, what weighs more...GC's or sprints???

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
I believe they are more then 400. check SWA for a rough estimate, then factor in shipping which you'll pay regardless if you get them from alex.

full springs will weigh more then the coilovers.

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
this is kinda demonic but
your semi expecting your gurl to get you 450 coilovers?

·
Registered
383 Posts
MachoMachoMan said:
this is kinda demonic but
your semi expecting your gurl to get you 450 coilovers?
You can get a nice cheap set off of ebay... My girl spent like $200 on my just for Valentines day... I am going to try to get her to buy my some lowering springs for my b-day.. Wait to go man!

·
:-)
2,049 Posts
^ got a few quotes, not one was below $600. Go to your yellow pages, and look up Automobile Parts Suppliers, and Auto Performance.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
taz said:
I got one quote about a year ago for $750 intalled for GC's
That's a good deal. I was quoted 1350$ for toks and gc's installed.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I've got the GC's and honestly you're probably not going to find it any cheaper than SWA. Talk to Alex and see what he could do for you, but if you're only willing to spend $400, you're not going to be able to get GC's. Like Taz said, at best $600-650.

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well...i ain't really spendin nethin...but if she willin to pay around 400 for a present...maybe i can throw in the extra few hundred to get em!!!

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
taz said:
That's an awesome deal too !!! only $600 more for the tok's, around here most places want about $700+tax for toks
Believe it or not I got that price from the dealer. I know the parts guy pretty well and he always give me great deals. Still got that oil leak?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts