The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
KOREAN... FOREVER...
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmm... can u do engine swaps on nissans too?? didnt kno dat... well... which car is sr20 engine from?? i mean i heard of that engine from fast and the furious... but... haha... i didnt kno u could get it... and how much will it cost?? im little short on cash... im trying to sell my system to get the intake... hah... well... help please...

·
22,052 Posts
It's just funny to me that you learned about the engine from F&F and now want to swap it into your car.

And if you need to sell your system to get an intake, you A) have a very crappy system, B) are geting humped on the price for an intake, or C) should give up on modding your car...because an intake is probably the cheapest upgrade out there....parts only get more expensive.

PS: An engine swap would cost you at least $5,000......

·
KOREAN... FOREVER...
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh... i said i was going to sell my system to get the intake is to make my car weigh less and increase hp... i thought it would help me out more... and yes... my system is worth more than 215... it's jl w-6s... and kicker comp... sorry i sounded like a dork... ^^ but... it's ok... i got made fun of so much because of my english here... ^^ man i hab good personality...

·
sittin' pretty.
2,427 Posts
no offense, but you should slow down when you type. and think about what you're going to say. I had to read that last post like 3 times before it made any sense...and the whole thing about the engine. search for sr20..and you'll probably come up with the reasoning behind the previous few posts.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
geez, give the guy a break!

hey bro, Email me if you need parts for the Altima, email me at [email protected]

also, the only crap component i see is ur amp, otherwise the subs are nice. the door speakers are decent, not everyone can afford MB Quarts

·
KOREAN... FOREVER...
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Siizzzoooo said:
geez, give the guy a break!

hey bro, Email me if you need parts for the Altima, email me at [email protected]

also, the only crap component i see is ur amp, otherwise the subs are nice. the door speakers are decent, not everyone can afford MB Quarts
thanks... you are very understanding... and i think people can not understand me because i use contractions too much... oh well... wut kind of parts do you offer??

·
Am I still a NOOB?
2,082 Posts
Hey JK, I guess the reason why the other guys were downing you is because of the fact that you asked about the SR20. Most new people that come onto this sight, that or altezzas are the first things they ask about. They don't bother with a search. Other than that, your other questions are legitimate.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts