The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a stupid question....but where is a jack point on the front of the car?? I am not seeing any visible area's to put a floor jack on the front of the car?? usually rack at my friends shop...but I need to use the old floor jack?? please help. thanks:confused:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like to jack up from the front of the car...I am just going to put the jack stands on the sides of the car...where the stock jack goes. but I am wondering where to jack up the car from the front?? like a secure place.?????

·
missing El Polo Loco...
2,165 Posts
not exactly for the altima, but still applicable, the circled spots with arrows are where you jack the front up. the red boxes are where I put the jack stands. done that many times, not a single time did the car droped on me.
http://www.pbase.com/image/12497768

·
1,484 Posts
I put my jack where the A arm bolts to the frame and then put the jack stands behind the skirts where that metal piece runs.

·
no ordinary sedan
336 Posts
Depends on which side you want to jack up.. but say you wanted to jack up the front tire - for mine you just find the area right behind the tire where the jack (found in your trunk) fits into the metal area. It has 2 notches in the metal that align with the 2 notches on the jack. Hope that helps. If you need a pic I can take one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts