The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys remember seeing a 2nd gen altima with a 2nd gen mitsu eclipse Body kit? I think it was white I saw it once when I first joined this site but now it feels like it was just a dream or something. Does someone know what car I'm talking about and does anyone have a pic of it??

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
koga said:
ahh thankyou my friend I needed that. It looks good but not as good as when I first saw it I guess b/c of all the other altimas I have now seen on here over time but its still nice.

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Holy shit thats cool as hell.. not really lovin the GT-R badge on the front, but other than that its hot

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UneeKreationz said:
I realize that altima has the eclipse blitz front bumper, but does anyone know what side skirts and hood is on the car? is it the altima hood, just modified or what?
The whole front end is eclipse including the headlights

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UneeKreationz said:
What kind of fenders and side skirts are on the car??? Does anyone know -- I'm interested in transforming my 2nd gen to look like that.
Does anyone know prices???
Print out a pic of the car and bring it to the best body shop you know and tell them you want your car to look like that...how much?

·
Registered
96 Posts
My friend just told me that the sides are Honda OEMs, but I'm still wondering what the rear is...And I'm not even sure that the sides are OEM -- so if someone could confirm the sides and rear for me, that would be great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts