The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put a "TYPE-R" decal on my Altima. Any ideas on where it should go(deck lid,bottom of door,front window,ect).

No not really. But I did see a black 2.5 Altima today with a big red "V-spec" decal on the bottom of the back doors. He also had a coffee can tail pipe tip and some red pinstriping down the side windows.

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
1,213 Posts
adaptabl said:
I want to put a "TYPE-R" decal on my Altima. Any ideas on where it should go(deck lid,bottom of door,front window,ect).

No not really. But I did see a black 2.5 Altima today with a big red "V-spec" decal on the bottom of the back doors. He also had a coffee can tail pipe tip and some red pinstriping down the side windows.
Oh man... please say it isn't so... :eek:

·
X-Mod
1,585 Posts
This guy is full of it. Don't believe him for a second. If he was really putting one on the last thing he would do is post for advice on where to stick it. If he's serious, I'll tell him where to stick it.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Altimat said:
This guy is full of it. Don't believe him for a second. If he was really putting one on the last thing he would do is post for advice on where to stick it. If he's serious, I'll tell him where to stick it.
He was just joking around. If you see the rest of his post, you would see what he was talking about.

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
1,213 Posts
Altimat said:
He was just joking, but I am mighty surprised that he made no jabs at Hee1 this time... wonders never cease.... :)

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,804 Posts
Hee

I have been wandering that myself...........maybe he is in jail for

MOD-FRAUD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.